Jul 12, 2016

Pink fluffy unicorn dancing on rainbows



Checking in to show you guys my latest find and love. Was out shopping with my mom and my sister the other day. And just as I was telling my sister "hey I think I should start buying more grown up clothes.." My mom shows me this amazing unicorn t-shirt and I go totally bananas. Forget growing up, I love my unicorn t-shirt!
This is why this post is ALL about that. So if you are annoyed already. Stop reading now. 

I don't know what it is with unicorns and pink fluffy stuff. It just feels magical and goes with practically everything. Just the thought of it makes you happy and turns your mood all fluffy and warm inside. YAAAY for unicorns!


Aaaaand as I was saying. Pink is the thing. So how can I not love this pinkflowerish filter on instagram?! Makes you look lite a unicorn-flower-princess. I am speechless. 


AAAAAaaand Nando and Edwin loves the filter too. Yes they do. I they don't I will make them love it. 




Aaaaaand finally I want to share my ringtone with you. Can you guess what it is?




I am so ecstatic my hands are starting to shake. Better stop writing about all this happiness before I start crapping rainbows. 

Over and out.

Pink fluffy love,
Vanessa




No comments :

Post a Comment

Lämna gärna en liten kul kommentar om du har tittat in!