Aug 2, 2016

A week of love


My best friend in the whole world and her wonderful boyfriend came for a visit for a week. They live far away in Cyprus and could only stay for a week. But we made the whole week count spending as much time as possible together surrounded by the whole family. 
Even though it can go years between our meets, it is always like we start from where we left off.
Thank you guys for a wonderful week!

The one and only



Football and laughs at Kilta

It seems like everybody but me are tired of my awesome selfiestick! :D



Chilling in the sun solving the worlds problems



Carrying home groceries as a pro

Geo treated us to a greek soulvaki night with the best halloumi I have ever tasted! Thank you!

And yes, we also had time to catch up with some pokemon friends.

Coffee in the sun with everyone I love

Me and my wonderful sister are still the summers champions in pidro

Love you so much 



No comments :

Post a Comment

Lämna gärna en liten kul kommentar om du har tittat in!