Aug 7, 2016

The storm chaser










I love spending time at the cottage. This is where I find peace. Especially the summer nights are amazing. There are no sunset like another. Every night we have a sauna and swim in the sea. Yesterday was no exception. After the sauna we had a barbecue and sat outside talking for hours. Suddenly a thunderstorm covered the sky. I took a warm blanket and went and sat on the beach looking at the lightning brightening up the horizon. I like thunderstorms, there is something dark and yet so beautiful about them. You just have to have respect for mother earth. I would not make a good storm chaser though. I am just a far away spectator, sitting there enjoying the storm from a far distance with my glass of wine. 









No comments :

Post a Comment

Lämna gärna en liten kul kommentar om du har tittat in!