Oct 5, 2016

Snap it hard

Hey everybody!

Hope you all had an awesome day. Just checking in to say a quick hello. Wanted to say that I am so happy that so many of you are following me on Snapchat, I have become quite of a regular there now. It is a good way to keep up with what everyone is doing at the moment. 

I remember a few years ago when my sisters stepdaughter told me "auntie you have to get snapchat" and I was like "snapchat? what is that?" (and felt a million years old). Well anyway she downloaded it for me and showed me how the thing works, and I thought to myself that I am NEVER gonna learn this. Well, miracles happen and slowly I figured it out. Now I bet she is proud of me. 









So for those who want more frequent updates of my princessalicious life, you can find me on "prinsessavaness"

No comments :

Post a Comment

Lämna gärna en liten kul kommentar om du har tittat in!