Oct 16, 2016

Traintalk

Sitting here on the train watching the beautiful Finnish landscape swooshing by my window. I am on my way to Helsinki. Yey! Haven't been back there since I moved, it's gonna be great to see all my friends again. I have a lot of fun things planned. 
I have watched what feels like a million episodes of Friends on the train. It is always boring to travel alone. And then it suddenly came to me; a perfect time to do some blogging and check in on how you guys are doing? What's up? :)
My weekend was slow in a good way. Yesterday I went to brunch with my good friend Hade, and then we ended up spending the whole day together just laughing and talking. We also did some shopping and I manage to find some nice stuff. I also started my christmas shopping. Wohoo. 









Sending you all a milloin kisses. 
For more frequent updates of my Helsinki trip, follow me on instagram: PrinsessaVanessa and snapchat: prinsessavaness


Love,
Vanessa

No comments :

Post a Comment

Lämna gärna en liten kul kommentar om du har tittat in!